Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall/Winter Favorites

Because winter is coming soon and we have to keep our skin nourished and pampered, these are the products I tend to use to prevent the dry skin during cold weather .  The deep and neutral colors would be my favorite for nails, for the makeup I look forward to dark burgundy lipsticks and a little bronzer to keep a little color (or fake it lol), I also use brown and beige colors for eye-shadows which I totally forgot to include here but I will mention the one I use below with price.  To keep my skin moisturized and smelling like summer I look into coconut/lime scents which is my favorite and last and most important my face.  It's all about preventing the wrinkles ladies.  It's not about "oh I'm young" NO it's about YOU USE MAKEUP EVERYDAY YOU NEED TO CLEAN IT AND TAKE CARE OF IT.  Okay no more lecture, enjoy chicas and I hope this helps you out a little regarding products you may look forward in using.


  1. MAC Crème sheen in Hang-Up - $15.00
  2. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Deep - $30.00
  3. ESSIE in Devil’s Advocate - $8.00
  4. ESSIE in Topless Barefoot - $8.00
  5. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Coconut Lime - $7.49
  6. Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in Coconut Lime - $7.49
  7. Estee Lauder Time Zone Kit
    • Daytime Moisturizer - $65.00
    • Night Time Moisturizer - $70.00
    • Eye Cream - $55.00
    • Hydrating Gel - $65.00
  8. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Lip Repair Balm - $33.00


 photo MelSignature_zps8dfc1870.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment