Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pumpkin Spice/Banana Mini Cake

Since we are in that time where it is all about pumpkin, I decided to try this healthy recipe, since I'm trying to loose weight for the upcoming Holidays.  This turned out to be delicious and surprisingly my hubs hates pumpkin and he totally loved it.  (I hid the pumpkin part after he ate it) lol.



Ingredients:

  1/2 tsp flax seed
  1 Tbsp water
  1 egg (for vegan, leave this out)
  2 Tbsp 100% pure pumpkin puree
  1/2 very ripe banana (ripeness makes a HUGE difference!)
  2 Tbsp pure maple syrup 
  1 Tbsp almond milk, unsweetened or regular
  1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
  1/4 cup almond flour
  1/4 tsp baking powder
  1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice + a little more if you love it like we do!
  A pinch of salt
  Butter, oil, or your preferred method to prevent sticking

Mix all the ingredients in a blender, I sprayed non-stick spray to a coffee mug, pour the mix. and microwave for approximately 5 minutes.  I divided my minutes I did 2.5 minutes checked it and then another 2.5 minutes and that would be it. 

It taste delicious and it's super healthy. 

Enjoy!!!

 photo MelSignature_zps8dfc1870.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment