Tuesday, December 17, 2013

SensatioNail, Sally Hansen & OPI Gel Nail Review

Being busy all the time, between work, hubs, house, fur baby, well it was very hard for me to keep my nail polish looking fresh.  They use to tend to chip the next day due to dishes, and or cleaning.  And lets be real, I'm not going to be paying $25.00 dollars every two weeks to get gel nails because in my opinion $50 dollars a month can be used to pay some of my bills lol.  So, when my dear husband bought me the SensatioNail Invincible Gel Polish Starter Kit (one of my early Christmas gifts) I was beyond excited.  

When I tried SensatioNail I was amazed with the gorgeous results.  And for all of you wondering YES it does last 2 weeks (in my case more).  And since I love changing my color I decided to buy different gel polishes from different brands such as OPI and Sally Hansen.  OPI can be purchased through Ebay or Amazon.  And all of them work exactly the same, and its the same process to apply.  I tend to like more OPI not because of the brand but because of the dark colors they have. 

Process:
  1. Apply a few drops of the Gel Cleanser to one of the included Lint-free Wipes and wipe each nail.
  2. Paint each nail with the Gel Primer and let air dry.
  3. Apply a thin layer of the Gel Base & Top Coat and “cure” your nails under the LED Lamp for 60 seconds.
  4. Paint on a thin layer of Gel Polish and cure nails under the LED Lamp for 60 seconds.
  5. Repeat step 4.
  6. Seal in color by applying a thin layer of the Gel Base & Top Coat and put your nails under the LED Lamp for 60 seconds.
  7. Repeat step 1 and you’re done!
So, if you ask me I give SensatioNail, Sally Hansen & OPI thumbs up. The starter kit can be purchased at Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens you name it.  And if you run out of the Gel Cleanser, and Gel Base & Top Coat you may purchase them as well in these local stores or in the internet.  

 photo MelSignature_zps8dfc1870.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment