Monday, January 13, 2014

Project Life - Week 2

Week 2 - January 6, 2014 - January 12, 2014

This past week was my last week in Puerto Rico.  Like I said on my last Project Life Post our flight got cancelled and we had the blessing to spend one more week with our family. We got the opportunity to stay at home and watch movies, we went to El Morro (details will be posted later on in another post; we also had to say good bye to my parents.  This was the hardest part; I hate goodbyes especially when it involves my parents.  I’m the biggest cry baby ever known.  We also finally reunited with our fur baby Knela.  She was so excited to see us and I have to admit she slept by my side lol.  I have to give a special thanks to my cousin Jossie, she took great care of her.

Well I hope you enjoy my short post.  I will be downloading, editing and posting our vacations pictures soon.

 photo MelSignature_zps8dfc1870.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment