Monday, August 18, 2014

BFN... IUI #2

Another BFN.  

As you all know I did IUI #2 on Saturday, August 2nd, 2014.  I was supposed to do my first BETA on August 15th, but my worst enemy at this moment (AF) decided to make her appearance ahead of time. 

How do I feel?  Today I feel better; I’m glad this all happened when I was in Puerto Rico.  I had my mom to cry with, my dad to hug me and my amazing husband to look at me into the eyes and tell me that everything will be alright and that he loves me more than anything in this world.  I cried so much my eyes were swollen and although today I feel better I’m still heartbroken yet holding to that little bit of faith I still have in my heart. 

What’s next? Well I’ll be taking a break of approximately four months.  This Friday my husband will be heading to Arizona (Ft. Huachuca) and I’ll be seeing him for Thanksgiving and then in January once we reunite to our upcoming Duty Station.  Once we relocate we will be starting Plan B which is IVF. But for now I’ll be focusing on losing all the weight I’ve gained and organizing everything for our big move.   

I want to thank all my TTC friends from my blog and instagram, and my family and friends for all your love, support and words of encouragement throughout this time. 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I am so so sorry for you!! I know that 4 months seems like a long time too, but I waited for 3 and it honestly flew by! With Christmas and your move, you will be busy and your mind will be occupied! I know ivf seems scary and overwhelming, but it's really not bad! Lots of love, hugs, and prayers to you!

    ReplyDelete