Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites

Meet At The Barre
Linking up with Amanda again...

Favorite Moment

The fact that I will start to work again at Express gets me all excited.  I'll be busy with two jobs I won't have to think about missing my hubs.  And spending time with my crazy BFF this last week was just what I needed.  



Favorite Movie

For some reason I've been literally hooked on Pitch Perfect, I know all the songs, the routines you name it.  I can see the movie everyday as many times as they give it on T.V. and I still don't get tired of it.

 Hubs favorite part lol

This is just so me

Favorite Purchase

I need some nice jeans, sweaters and a coat for this fall/winter and just with the fact that I'm getting some discount (50%) out of my first purchase in Express I might have to make some damage this weekend on my credit card.

When I get to the store...

 When I leave the store

Favorite Weekend

This Sunday is my Second Year Anniversary.  I can't believe it; and although we will be apart I'm more than happy to know that I married the most amazing, humble man I have ever known.

Our kisses until we reunite in January

 I'm such a nagger lol but it's true I miss him so much.



Favorite Funnies

Me this morning when I had to get up at 5:00 am to take Qimmy to the airport.

And this was my face when I got to work late and people just started asking for papers lol

Have a blessed and fun weekend.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck at Express!! I definitely think you should use tgat 50% off to do some damage! And happy anniversary month to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pitch Perfect is one of those movies that I need to watch whenever it's on tv, no matter what point in the movie it's at...I just can't get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OAK LED Co ,Limited is one of the top level China LED street lighting manufacturers and suppliers with one of the famous LED street lighting brands, as a professional company, we have our own factory, which is able to produce high quality products with reliable quality led street lighting

    ReplyDelete