Monday, October 20, 2014

Busy Gal!!!


Oh my gosh!!! Time sure does fly; this Wednesday marks exactly two months since the hubs left to Arizona.  I’m extremely proud of him he’s been doing well in the exams although as week’s passes by it gets harder and harder.  On the other hand I have not had time for mainly anything.  As you all know I’ve been working part time at Express during evenings and weekends.  And as of lately I haven’t had time for me or just to relax and have a glass a wine; but I can’t complain it keeps me busy with a little extra money to leave right at the store lol. 

denim – High Waisted Hip ZipJean Legging | tee – Express, similar here | wedges – Toms | watch - Movado | bracelets – Alex and Ani 1 and 2

Express is having great deals as of right now and they also have free shipping!

Hope you lovelies have a great week!!!

post signature

3 comments: