Friday, October 31, 2014

Let’s talk about Halloween!!!

Ever since I was a child I have been celebrating Halloween.  I think there is a picture of each costume I used.  My mom did an amazing job when dressing my sister and me up. 

They are blurry but I still look cute

As the years went buy I celebrated Halloween in different parties with friends, I dressed up as a cheerleader, angel, fairy and even as a sexy devil.  Did I have fun? No words to describe it.  I danced my ass off in every party I went.  As the years went by my life got busier between my career, long distance relationship with the hubs and then marriage; so there was no time for Halloween planning. This year my friend is having a party in her house and I was invited.  At first I was hesitant because 1. Hubs not home, 2. I’m too old for this and 3. I didn't know what to wear. Now let’s face it Halloween is for “kids” so they say.  

Fact is you’re never too old for Halloween; it’s the way you celebrate it that changes and it's just fun to dress up for one they however you want, share with friends and have a good time.  Dressing up as an adult you can do for as long as you wish just don’t go door to door for candy if you have no kids – that’s weird!!!  Well this is how I see it and tonight I’m breaking all the rules.  And by breaking all the rules I don’t mean by disrespecting myself, my hubby or my family.  I’m just going to dress up (you’ll see me in tomorrow’s post) and have fun.  Costumes are centered on older crowds; therefore no one should tell you that you’re too old to dress up, look crazy or slutty.   


I hope you all have a fun and safe night with your hubs, children and/or friends.
Happy Halloween!!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Aww how fun are these pictures!?! Happy Halloween!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! I agree you are never too old to dress up. Hope you are having a fabulous Halloween!
    The Doctor Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. OAK LED Co ,Limited specialized in high power led lighting for stadium We offer 100 2000w LED Football Stadium Light With one of the top football stadium light manufacturers and suppliers, we produce high quality products with reliable quality led stadium light

    ReplyDelete