Friday, November 7, 2014

5 On Friday


Happy Friday!!! From left to right…

[1] – Mofongo! This is my favorite Puerto Rican dish it’s made out of fried plantain and I had me some on Wednesday.  I was in food heaven.  

[2]  Tomorrow (Saturday) at my full time job we are having a Pig Pickin and well this was the delicious pig we ate last year and I’m so looking forward for tomorrow.

[3] – Christmas Party!!! Last year I went with my hubs; unfortunately this year I will be alone but I will have the opportunity to share with my coworkers for one last time. 

[4 & 5] – Today I’ve had so many complements on my hair, makeup and wardrobe.  All thanks to MAC and Express lol.

Jeans: Express
Sweater: Express
Shirt: Express
Shoes: MK
Rings: Wedding Ring & Pandora
Lipstick: MAC - Girl About Town

Have a Splendid Weekend 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Great roundup! Mofongo sounds too delicious! And I agree with Elena, you look lovely. Enjoy a productive Monday, Melina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OAK LED Co ,Limited specialized in high power led lighting for stadium We offer 100 2000w LED Football Stadium Light With one of the top football stadium light manufacturers and suppliers, we produce high quality products with reliable quality stadium lights

    ReplyDelete