Friday, November 7, 2014

5 On Friday


Happy Friday!!! From left to right…

[1] – Mofongo! This is my favorite Puerto Rican dish it’s made out of fried plantain and I had me some on Wednesday.  I was in food heaven.  

[2]  Tomorrow (Saturday) at my full time job we are having a Pig Pickin and well this was the delicious pig we ate last year and I’m so looking forward for tomorrow.

[3] – Christmas Party!!! Last year I went with my hubs; unfortunately this year I will be alone but I will have the opportunity to share with my coworkers for one last time. 

[4 & 5] – Today I’ve had so many complements on my hair, makeup and wardrobe.  All thanks to MAC and Express lol.

Jeans: Express
Sweater: Express
Shirt: Express
Shoes: MK
Rings: Wedding Ring & Pandora
Lipstick: MAC - Girl About Town

Have a Splendid Weekend 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Great roundup! Mofongo sounds too delicious! And I agree with Elena, you look lovely. Enjoy a productive Monday, Melina :)

    ReplyDelete