Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekending!!!

To me every Monday is a new day to start fresh.  Waiting for all the blessings God will provide for me during this whole new week.  This past weekend was a very good one for me, I had Saturday and Sunday off from my part time job and I had a chance to rest and share with my bestie.  But enough talking… here’s a recap of my weekend.
 On Friday I had to go to work I had the closing shift so when I went home to change and walk Knela I had the opportunity to embrace this beautiful view.

 

We had our yearly Pig Pickin at my full time job.  Having the opportunity to share with my co workers in my opinion is one of the greatest memories I will carry with me once we PCS from Fort Bragg.

Doesn't this look so delicious.

 The best boss I have ever had.
This lady is like a second mother to me.  She has fed me and taken care of me ever since I started working with her.

Amazingly good.

Sunday was rest day, errand day and then I had dinner with the bestie, some wine and of course our favorite show "The Walking Dead".  Weekend went by so fast I just need a couple of more days to rest.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment