Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hasta La Vista Fort Bragg, NC

Saying goodbye AGAIN, but this time from what I called home for 2 years is not as easy as I thought it would be. 

Who would ever think that I would actually miss this place?  I don’t know if it’s the place or the people I have met throughout this time but there is definitely a part of me that doesn’t want to leave.  We’ve enjoyed our “stay” and met some amazing people in this small town.   

Looking back to our journey, I’ll always remember having family visit our home, family living half our away, our coworkers, and the people that you get to call friends.   


 The Millan Family (Josean's Brother & his family)
  Allen
  Jules & Blaklee
She's just one of a kind (Jules)
Juju & Allen
 Ayler
My sister and Nephew  
 
 Barbara 
 Ana
 Danielle
 Desiree

Although I’m a little nervous to what Italy will have for us, we are also excited for this new journey and adventure that the Army has given us.  It is not every day you get the opportunity to travel for free and experience different cultures. But for now it's time to visit my familia in Puerto Rico.

To all of our friends and family here in Fort Bragg a huge thank you for your love, respect and kindness and for making this place feel like home.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment