Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day 1: Patience

Patience!!! Something I have been fighting with everyday with.  I sincerely lack of patience.  I don’t have patience in my job, with some people (at times with my husband… poor man).  I want things done in my time.  If I want something I set myself a certain timeframe and aim to complete it. 

Dealing with the fact that we cannot conceive naturally led me to be more impatient then ever.  When we got married we hoped and desired for a child since day one.  Little did we know three years passed and nothing.  This is when God comes in.  This past year I have learned to be patient, to wait in His timing not in mine.  Some may say why am I doing IVF if I’m waiting on His timing?  Well because like I said before God put doctors in this world to help those in need. 

Today I pray that all who deals with the lack of patience can once again regain it, I pray that Jesus Christ be the center of your family and when you find yourself in a moment of frustration, impatience and intolerance may you remind yourself that God is in control... in His timing. ~Amen

“Jesus replied: You don’t understand now what I am doing, but someday you will.” ~John 13:7

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment