Friday, December 11, 2015

Day 10: Clarity

When we moved to Italy I decided to go out and explore Europe rather than look for places where they were specialized in In Vitro.  We knew we were going to do IVF here in Europe but I wasn’t too worried about it. 

Little did I know I was going to meet some amazing ladies that all spoke to me about one same clinic and how they’re rating was.  I didn’t want to make any decisions before praying about it and when I requested more information I kept on meeting other ladies who would tell me about their successful stories.  That’s when I knew that God was talking to me through all these ladies.

“Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.” ~Psalm 143:10

God, today I pray for clarity.  Clarity for all these amazing ladies and for myself as well when it comes to making decisions in regards to infertility and every doubt they may have can be clarified in Jesus name ~Amen
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment