Friday, December 11, 2015

Day 11: Community & IVF Update


“Share each other’s burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ.” 
~Galatians 6:2

I love this scripture.  I believe that you can’t go through this struggle on your own.  At the beginning of our journey I didn’t want to share my thoughts and my burdens with anyone because I didn’t want no pity.  But along the road I’ve met what we all call our TTC Community where I’ve been listened too and supported by amazing ladies.

For me it was very hard to open up and express what I felt or to even right about it on my blog because I felt that if I spoke my mind people will be sorry (like I said) and if I spoke about a treatment it might be jinxed.  But now I don’t believe in jinxing or negative thoughts.  I believe in the Almighty, in His power, in His love for me.  I believe in my family, my friends and my ttc community that has so many positive advises and I know they want the best for both hubs and I. 

My precious Lord today I thank you for the amazing ttc community you have given me.  Because with their support I have been able to go through this entire journey.  I pray for everyone in need of a ttc support, they can find one and feel the same way I do.  ~Amen


P.S.  On December 10th, 2015 was my first follicle check.  Previous to this appointment my nurse had indicated me to start 225 IU of Menopur, so I started on Friday December 4th, 2015.  During my scan they told me I have 24 follicles and that I was ready for retrieval.  So no more meds for me just trigger.

Indications were to avoid using scented products on my skin such as lotions, body wash, perfumes, etc. So here’s hoping for good news tomorrow during retrieval.

I would say that I am excited, but that is SUCH an understatement!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment