Sunday, December 13, 2015

Day 13: Courage & Embryo Update


Today is a day where I have to learn more about the true meaning of courage.  This morning I got an email from our clinic with the first update of our embryos.  After we obtained 4 oocytes, 3 of them were mature and fertilized but just 2 developed into embryos.  Yes!!! I have cried, I have questioned every part of this journey; but my only answer to all this is PRAY.

“I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me.  He freed me from all my fears.” ~Psalm 34:4

After all my tears from this morning hubs and I got dressed and started walking around.  We went to church and both prayed separately but I know we both were asking for the same thing -- Miracle baby!


“This is my command – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” ~Joshua 1:9


Lord my precious King, today I ask you not to let us be weak in heart.   Don’t let us get discouraged by one email or by any particular situation.  Remind us that there is nothing impossible for you.  I want to rely my whole world my whole life to you.  Give us the strength to continue and the courage to face what ever comes next.  In Jesus name ~Amen 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment