Monday, December 14, 2015

Day 14: Discernment & Embryo Update

Have you ever had people tell you that you’ll be pregnant this year, or that they’ve seen you pregnant?  I’ve had people tell me “I see you with one baby and it will be a boy”, “I dreamt you were pregnant and it was a girl” and I can continue with the different versions.  Don’t get me wrong when I hear this it keeps me motivated.  But in reality are these words coming from God?

“Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world.” ~ 1 John 4:1

I do believe that God can speak to you on behalf of a person; but not in a full vision.  See God is a God full of surprises.  He wants to surprise you.

My Lord in every prayer I always ask for you to speak to me.  Lord today I ask for discernment.  Let me know who’s speaking your word.  Let me not get overjoyed by what I want to hear but what you have planned for me.  ~Amen

Embryo Update:  Today I got an email on our two embryos.  They are doing an excellent progress.  I have faith on these two.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment