Thursday, December 17, 2015

Day 16: Freedom from Fear

Fear… This is what I felt on Wednesday when we got an email stating one of our last two embryos stopped and the other was growing very slowly.  This was the worst news I heard all day.  We only had one embryo left and we don’t know if it would survive.  I cried, I got angry, and I stopped believing. 

I didn’t write because I was full of fear.  I for the first time in a year forgot where I was standing in my faith.  I began remembering all the negative things that have occurred to me throughout my entire life.  And then I thought why me? 

I let fear win!!! Then I realized I couldn’t let fear tempt me.

“I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears.” – Psalm 34:4

Lord I pray and implore to leave all fear away from our thoughts.  Forgive me if for a moment I stopped believing in you in your power.  I now once we ask for forgiveness you cleanse us from our sins and thoughts.  Let us have a new day. ~Amen
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment