Thursday, December 17, 2015

Day 17: My Future Children & Embie Update

Whatever was, is.
Whatever will be, is.
That’s how it always is with God.
~Ecclesiastes 3:15-18

Today we had what was going to be our transfer appointment.  I was supposed to be there at 8:30 a.m. for my pre acupuncture session. When the clock hit 9:00 a.m. I knew there was something wrong.  In my head they were going to be bad news.  I thought I was going to here an “I’m sorry your last embryo didn’t make it” but instead they told me that my baby (yes its an embryo but it’s my baby) had turned into a morula and they wanted to hold on one more day to see if it becomes into a blastocyst. 

So with faith and much prayer we are expecting and hoping to transfer tomorrow our only embryo.  Hubs and I continue to joke on how lazy our embryo for progressing so slow and how much of teaser for having us biting our nails. 

We still do not know what will happen tomorrow morning.  But we have not lost hope; we know God is watching over us and taking care of us.  He knows what’s best and when it will be.  We have Plan B set in case it is needed but in the mean time we are going by God’s word.

God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. ~ Ephesians 3:20

My Lord only you know what you have for your children, let us be happy with your decision, let us understand your purpose and accept it without questioning or judging.  Tomorrow our embryo is in your hands Lord once again let us accept your purpose.  
In Jesus Name ~Amen 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment