Sunday, December 20, 2015

Day 19: Grace and Day 20: Gratefulness


Have you ever had people tell you… “If God hasn’t made you parents its because it’s not meant to be.” “This is not your time just stop trying.” Or maybe you had friends that just stopped talking to you because you did not show up at their baby shower or didn’t show any type of emotion when they told you they were pregnant. So many hurtful words or actions that you become rebellious.  

But instead of becoming rebellious we should pray.  Pray so that God gives them grace and blessings.  Why?  Because that’s the point behind this entire journey.  It’s not living a sad, frustrated, disappointed life; it’s about living under God’s grace. 

Heavenly Father tonight I pray and ask you to help me forget the past, my mistakes, my rebellious times.  Thank you for placing the right people in my life.  Give us good Lord, the grace to work for the things we pray for. 
~Amen 


There are so many things I have to be grateful for.  For instance the opportunity of having the money to pay out of pocket for our IVF.  For my amazing husband that has had patience and has been the most understanding and loving husband throughout our journey.  And you??? What are you grateful for?  Despite our several failed treatments we are grateful because we have each other.  Because I have an amazing family, and simply because I’m living.  Let’s learn to be grateful and to appreciate our life. 

Lord I know several people that do not believe in you and others that do not give thanks or are grateful for what they have.  Today I pray so that you can humble their hearts including mine.  Let us give thanks everyday because You are working in us.  ~Amen
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment