Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Day 2: Comfort & CD1

Life is always filled with obstacles.  Each person deals with a certain burden… mine the struggles of carrying my own child in my arms.  Good thing in this life is that there is one day after another and people that truly care.  In those dark days I have my amazing family, my friends, my forever husband and most important God. 

I’ve learned so much of the Bible and its amazing stories of the courageous woman that struggled with infertility.   Take for instance Abraham and Sarah.  God promised them a child and his promise became a reality when they had their son Isaac. Then you have Isaac and Rebekah.  Rebekah was barren and after Isaac pleads with God on behalf of his wife she had twins Joseph and Benjamin. 

So we are not alone, we are not the only ones struggling.  The good news is we have God to comfort us, listen to our prayers and give us what we truly desire.  To become parents in his timing.

Lord, today I pray so that you give comfort to all my infertility sisters during this test you are giving us.  I pray that we seek you and understand that you are our healer.  I pray that through you we give birth to healthy children. ~Amen

P.S. Today I’m on CD1; and I have never been more excited then ever. 

  
 Wow I think it was quicker than what I had expected. Having PCOS makes it very difficult for me to have a cycle every month if its not with Provera or birth control pills; so when I was younger and ignorant I was extremely happy because I rarely had a cycle now I’m happy that it’s here. 

I just emailed the nurse in my clinic to let her know and confirming my first day to begin stimming.  For now the instrucions are 225 units of Menopur every morning at the same time. 

The only thing I’m afraid of is the experiences I’ve heard with Menopur.  For my IUI’s I stimmed with Gonal F and to me it was super easy, no pain, no burning.  But from what I’ve heard Menapur is painful and it burns. I’ll write of my experience with it later on.  I’m just praying to have a positive respond during stimming.  Here’s hoping and praying it’s the last cycle of 2015 (prayers are highly appreciated).  

"God does not withhold any good thing from those from those that walk uprightly." ~Psalms 84:11

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up.. Keep going on. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! We are cycle buddies! I started my stims on Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete