Monday, December 21, 2015

Day 21: Hope and 3DP5DT

Happy Monday!  HOPE ~ This work I use everyday to my ttc sisters that are on the same boat as I am.  Never lose hope.  And I know at times this can be extremely hard.  We don’t want to hear words of encouragement but receive what we want.  But it doesn’t work that way; and what we really need to know is that it doesn’t matter what happens God always has something for us. 

Rejoice in hope,
Be patient in tribulation,
Be constant in prayer
~ Romans 12:12

God, when we lose hope because our plans have come to nothing, help us to remember that your love is greater than our disappointments and your plans for our life are always better than our dreams. ~Amen

3 Days Post 5 Day Transfer (3DP5DT)

Embryo timeline 5 days after the retrieval:

1dpt - Blastocyst hatches out of shell
2dpt - Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt - Implantation begins as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt - Implantation continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt - Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
6dpt - Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt - HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

That past days I’ve been feeling good, at times I get often tired but I don’t know if its because we’ve been going to sleep late, if it’s the medications or maybe my crazy head.  But regardless of all I’m feeling peace.  It’s the first time I can say that I’m PUPO.

Keeping my hopes up and praying more than ever.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment