Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Day 23: Joy and 5DP5DT


Everyday I pray so that even though through each circumstance we face daily we can be joyful and thankful and most important in peace.  I know this can be very hard for most of us and that’s including myself.  Specially during this two week wait where I’m wondering what’s going on in my body, if I’m pregnant or not, so many questions that takes me joy away and its filled with stress.

When we are in stress we forget about being happy, and we literally are unhappy.  And when we are unhappy we make our surroundings feel the same way jeopardizing our marriage, our family and friends. So lets fight for our joy.

“He gives the barren women a home, making her the joyous mother of children.” ~Psalm 113:9

Lord, my precious King tonight I pray for joy.  Please provide joy to each and every struggling woman.  In every circumstance we have let us know that you are our strength and you will provide what we need.  Let us be happy my Lord.  In Jesus name ~ Amen

“…Don’t be dejected and sad, for the joy of the Lord is your strength!”- Nehemiah 8:10 


P.S. 5DP5DT Thoughts & Feelings
Embryo(s) timeline 5 days after the retrieval:

1dpt - Blastocyst hatches out of shell
2dpt - Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt - Implantation begins as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt - Implantation continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt - Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
6dpt - Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt - HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

Today marks literally half way on our journey.  I have been mentally and emotionally strong.  I have not yet tried to test although I have home testers.  But thank God I have my husband that’s on vacation during these days, I took two weeks off work as well, my family through distance has been very supportive and I’ve been leaving all in Gods hands.  If all is going as we are praying and believing our little embryo has made it to its home inside my womb.

Symptoms (whether they be from meds or possible pregnancy):

My tata's are sore but this has been since the beginning of meds.

Had very small bouts of nausea but this was at the beginning 2and3dp5dt.

A little bit of cramping here and there some days, others I’m normal. 

Looking forward for our first beta.

“They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them.” ~ Psalm 112:7

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment