Friday, December 25, 2015

Day 25: Others, Merry Christmas and 7DP5DT

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

In the past when we had done our IUI’s I would pray for me and just for me.  I would not think about anyone else whatsoever.  But I’ve learned that it’s not just about me or my family its about everybody.  I learned to pray for every person that I know is need, I’ve learned to pray and feel happy for the success of those who have hurt me or betrayed me.  I learned that the more humble I am and the more I pray for the need of others the more God gives to me.

Lord I pray that you take away any fear, anxious or discouragement that anyone can be feeling today.  May God comfort with His love and review your heart with His peace.  I pray that we learn to forgive and to pray for those who have hurt us.  In Jesus Name ~Amen

Embryo(s) timeline 5 days after the retrieval:

1dpt - Blastocyst hatches out of shell
2dpt - Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt - Implantation begins as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt - Implantation continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt - Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
6dpt - Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt - HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

I’m feeling excited and terrified at the same time! Physically I feel fine, I do feel weird things in my stomach it’s not cramps it’s like butterflies feeling.  We have made it through an entire week post transfer. I’m not going to lie I’ve been wanting to POAS but I’ve been holding til the 30th.  Let’s see if I can actually wait or if I give in this week. But for now I will continue to do what I have done and what have kept me going.  And that is PRAY!!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment