Sunday, December 27, 2015

Day 26: Peace and Day 27: Sufficient Finance

Sorry for missing out on these past days, but here I am again.

I have been praying for peace during this journey.  Asking God to give me the serenity I need for whatever the results to this journey may be; knowing that He has the answers to it all.  Peace is not something you’ll have from one day to another.  Especially if you’re as stubborn as me.  I struggle a lot trying to be at peace during this journey specially when things go wrong your start losing everything.  Then God comes in as a reminder that nothing can be done without Him.

Lord today I pray begging you for the peace our hearts desire and need to go through whatever journey you have set for us.  I ask you to once again forgive us if we lack of confidence but instead ask to trust you and know that it is your timing and not ours but to wait in peace and joy. ~Amen 


Talking about money is not something easy.  I thank God for those ladies that are fortunate to have a good health insurance that pays in full all there treatment.  Unfortunately we do not have that luck, we have to pay for every bit of our treatment for meds to the complete in vitro.  The only thing that helps us out is the lab tests because we can go to our clinic on post.  Everything else is paid out of pocket.  What I have noticed is that God always provides.  I thank God that we have never had to take out loans to pay for our treatments.  And I thank God because I’ve noticed that every time we give we get back.  Hubs and I tend to be big givers, and don’t get me wrong we don’t have money to be spending around but we always have if its not on gifts its on food or on small things.  Either way like I said we always get back.  It’s like Karma what comes around goes around and so that’s how I see our way of living. 

Lord today I ask you to teach us how to be givers.  To give without thinking of receiving, to give in act of love and not be selfish.  I pray for those that do not have a good health insurance that you can provide them with sufficient finance so that they can do a treatment and grant them the opportunity to be parents. In Jesus Name ~Amen

“And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus.” ~Philippians 4:19

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment