Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Day 29: Trust and Day 30: Wise Decision

Since growing up I don’t remember not once that I could say I would trust someone with all my might.  It wasn’t until I began to break some walls in my heart that I learned that there are some people and/or circumstances where I can actually trust.  It is the same way when you’re on the journey of seeking for a family during infertility.  You have to learn to pray and you have to learn that the Lord will guide you to the right persons.  I learned to trust my doctors here in the clinic that we chose because we know that God put them in our path.  And frankly I would not change them unless I feel God wants other directions in our lives.  This is the type of relationship you should have with God.  Trusting He will guide you to the right clinic.  Trusting Him, that his promises will be fulfilled in your life. 

Lord, please help us and teach us to trust you and your timing.  Don’t let our impatience lead us to other things.  Guard our hearts for we give it to you.  In Jesus Name ~Amen


During our IUI’s I didn’t hesitate in going to the first place that provided it in North Carolina.  So when we found out we only had to pay $200 for each IUI we were thrilled.  We didn’t ask for references, we just jumped in and did it.  Now that I’ve gained a bit more knowledge on this journey I regret every bit going to the clinic I went too.  And I’m beyond glad it was not that much money we spent on each IUI. 

“Desire without knowledge is not good – how much more will hasty feet miss the way!” ~Proverbs 19:2

When you want to do something or need to take decisions; pray on it.  I know some of us have different religious views so if you need to pray, pray if you need to meditate then meditate but don’t jump and do something without knowing if it’s a wise decision. 

Father I pray that you give us all a heart of wisdom. Let us make wise choices and when we believe our path is the correct one I pray that it is by You that we make our decisions.  In Jesus Name ~Amen
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment