Thursday, December 3, 2015

Day 3: Strength

In 2014 we began our ttc journey and unfortunately it led us to two BFN’s.   We had lost our faith and strength to continue fighting for our miracle baby.  In August 2014 we decided to take a rest and let God lead our way to the journey He had for us.  I was exhausted with all the medications and heartbreaks I was dealing with and didn’t have the strength to continue and look for a new plan. 

“I can do all things through Christ who STRENGTHENS me.” 
~Philippines 4:13

This bible quote is stuck with me because only Christ can give me the strength to continue.  Because with every disappointment comes a lesson and my lesson was to trust in the Lord and not in myself.

My Lord I come to you today interceding for all my ttc sisters and all those that are struggling with weakness.  What ever weakness they have you my Lord already know and I pray that you give them the strength they need to continue in what ever journey you have set for their life.  
~Amen 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Well written and well described. Strength give hope to the hopeless people. Your blog posts are really appreciable.

    ReplyDelete