Monday, December 7, 2015

Day 6: Confidence

When we decided that we wanted to have babies we both knew it wasn’t going to be possible naturally so we jumped directly to Clomid by itself and then several IUI’s all resulting in negative.  I had my confidence in the treatments and the doctors.  I had forgotten about God and about putting my confidence in Him.

Don’t misunderstand me.  I am currently going through an IVF treatment therefore I am using medicine and doctors; but my confidence is on God.  I prayed to find a clinic and not one but too many ladies spoke about the current clinic I will be going. 

Either way I am confident in what God is doing in my life.  Whether if I will be conceiving a child of my own, utilizing egg donor, adopting or simply just be the two of us.  Husband and Wife.  But what ever His plans are with us that I do not know.  All I know is that the outcome will be as perfect as Him. 

Lord today I pray for CONFIDENCE.  May we seek You in every way and everyday to understand the purpose you have in our lives.  And to confess that what ever it is we will embrace it. ~Amen
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment