Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day 9: Faith

Faith… Wow this was the first thing I lost when I had BFN on my previous IUI’s.  I didn’t believe in anything or anyone in that matter.  I was so furious with the world, with God with all the preggo ladies.  I literally didn’t believe at ALL.  I still remember when my mother use to tell me not to lose faith and we would end up in an argument because I just had lost it.

But lets face it.  Without faith there is literally nothing at all to believe in.  Hebrews 11:1 says it’s the “confidence that what we hope for will actually happen [and] assurance about things we cannot see.”

Lord today I pray for those that have lost their faith.  Faith in what you have for them, faith in you, and faith in everything.  I pray that you open their eyes to a new vision and true definition of your Word.  In Jesus Name ~Amen

P.S.  I know I’m a little late on posts but we drove 9 hours since midnight to get to our clinic and all I’ve done has been sleep.  I will provide an update in the morning on our appointment.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment