Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Saying Good Bye

Last Friday (November 16, 2012) I gathered my nearest friends since Elementary School at "Tano's Chinchorro" >> which by the way it's a cool spot to hang around if your near Las Piedras, Puerto Rico.  Anyway, the people in these pictures have been and will always be in my life since 4th Grade.  This is just part of my farewell parties... More pictures to come soon!


A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. 


These two girls have been there since a lifetime. 


A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
 

Who ever said you can't have a true friendship with the opposite sex is so wrong. Here's my best friend, my confident, my advisor, the man that has never failed our friendship.  A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.
The hardest part of any friendship is when it's time to say goodbye. As much as we might like things to stay the same, change is an inevitable part of life. The universe may seem huge and the rift between friends on opposite side of the world may seem a great distance. There are many tools available with which we can communicate, but even without these tools there is a secret that only real friends know, and it is this. All the mountains and valleys in the world cannot separate friends whose hearts are as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment