Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Welcome to A Life Without Mofongo!!!

Warning: I can guarantee that you will understand the connection between the word “mofongo” in the title and the fact that this is a blog. But, only if you start by the beginning...

What is a mofongo? It’s a traditional Puerto Rican dish made from green plantain. The plantain is fried and then mashed to create the perfect consistency so that it can be molded in different shapes and can be stuffed with seafood, chicken and/or meat!

And well, I decided to represent my culture with mofongo. 
I'm recently moving to Fayetteville, North Carolina to live with my husband which is an active United States Army Soldier for Fort Bragg. Accompany me during this new phase of my life where I get ready to live a life without mofongo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment