Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Liebster Award

Just got awarded by my dearest friend Elena

Favorite Movie

Pitch Perfect: I love this movie, I can see it 20 times a day and well the hubs and I know the songs and dance moves for each song.  Yes we are crazy like that!!!

Favorite Hobby

Photography:  I can say that I take pictures of every little detail.  I don't post all of them but I do have those days where I just sit and look at all of the pictures.  

Favorite place that you've traveled to

I am an island girl, and coming from an Island I can say that my favorite place is where I was raised (Puerto Rico).  I have been on cruises, therefore I've seen other islands other beaches but there still no beach that can replace my love for Culebra Beach in Puerto Rico.

Dream Job

I've always wanted to become a lawyer but economically it was going to be too expensive.  So I had decided to find a job and work and study both part time.  After working for a while I quit school (I was happy with what I was earning).  Years later I ended up studying for Accounting, but at the present I'm an Administrative Assistant.     

Favorite item in your closet

My Shoes 

Something my husband would say

If you were stranded on a desert island and could have one item what would it be?

My iphone lmao


Favorite Celebrity

Female: Cameron Diaz 


Male: Norman Reedus (I heart this guy)

Favorite food or drink

Favorite Blog

TTC Sister - baby Ridley Bump (her positive vibe makes me be positive)
Fashion - Cara Loren (I found her recently and I just love her boho style)

Something that makes you genuinely happy

The people that surround me that I know truly care for me.  My Husband, My Family & My Friends.  I know that deep inside these extraordinary human beings will be there for me when ever I'm need of anything as simple as a hug. 
Now for my 5 Nominees:

Here are my 10 questions for you ladies if you feel like playing along!  

1.  Favorite Vacation Spot
2.  Most valuable possession (doesn't have to be material stuff)
3.  Favorite Restaurant
4.  Describe yourself in three words
5. If there was a zombie apocalypse and you had to choose between staying in your home with ample food, but little protection (meaning you don't have the supplies to board yourself in completely) or hitting the road with a full tank of gas, but very limited supplies, what would your coarse of action be?
6.  Favorite beauty item
7.  What is your guiltiest pleasure?
8.  Favorite cereal
9.  Favorite store
10.  Favorite song



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow Puerto Rico looks AMAZING! I've never been but it's definitely on my bucket list. That's awesome that you love photography, I had no idea!! Also love Pitch Perfect, can't wait for the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mel for the nomination!! Elena nominated me too so I think I will be doing a combination of your questions on my post next week! I love that family quote!

    ReplyDelete