Friday, May 4, 2018

I’m Not Crazy I’m Mourning

We lost our beloved Knela last Friday after seven amazing years with her.  Knela was given to us when she was 7 human years.  Although she was already an “adult” we saw her as a baby; I mean you can’t even imagine how spoiled she was.  We have her all the love, happiness and caring she needed and more.  She brought us happiness while dealing with infertility.  I cannot even begin to express how she won my heart.  

The loss of Knela has broken my heart into pieces, people say “time will heal”, “it’s just a dog” and so many other things that makes me wonder if I’m going crazy or if they simply don’t have a heart. To love a dog is to truly know the meaning of unconditional love.  If you are lucky enough like me to share your life with a dog, especially a soul mate dog that has passed, then you know the meaning of grief.  







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment