Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday Wish List

While reading the blogs I follow I came across Simply Smithwick blog and saw the Wednesday Wishlist, of course I decided to do one since it's been going on with a couple of bloggers.  And since here at Ft. Bragg the weather seems to be bipolar I decided that these items are the one's I'm either getting or that it's been a routine for those cold days.

Blanket  | Chai Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe Coming Soon

Working at Express gives me the opportunity to get things with a good discount.  And the hoodie and sweatpants are perfect for this weather.  Thanks to Simply Smithwick for making me want those slippers.  The blanket is on special right now and isn't it adorable with the initials ahhh I fell in love immediately.

I had to include the Wallflowers it just gives my apartment an amazing smell of Christmas and last but not least my very own home made Chai Pumpkin Spice Latte which I will be putting up the recipe before the week ends.  

I hope you enjoy!!!

Linking up with Annie & Morgan
HomeofMalones 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment