Friday, November 1, 2013

It's November - Five on Friday

Happy 1st Day of November!  Linking up for Five on Friday with DARCI.


Since it is Five on Friday after all…I’m sharing five of my photos from the people I've been missing lately and I'm literally dying to see.


[1]  My mother and father, these two are my life.  It's been almost a year without seeing them except through face-time and it is that time where I need from them physically. 

[2]  My sister Jessica.  We may fight, insult each other, not talk for days but oh how I love this woman.  Can't wait to see her and have some fun!!!


[3]  My sister/cousin Jossie.  This littler person right here always accepts me and my hunky hubs at her house every time I go to Florida.  And not only that she will be babysitting my Fiat during my trip to Puerto RIco :)

[4]  My other sister/cousin Cat.  Miss talking about fashion with her.

[5]  And here I introduce to all of you my fur baby Knela.  Unfortunately I will not be able to take her with me to Puerto Rico but I'm leaving her in good hands.


 photo MelSignature_zps8dfc1870.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment