Thursday, August 21, 2014

Arrivederci and Good Luck Get Together

Hubs will be attending AIT (Advanced Individual Training) for his new MOS (Military Occupational Specialties/his new job in the Army) in Ft. Huachuca, Arizona for 4 months and once he graduates he will be leaving Arizona to his new duty station. So I decided to throw him a little farewell and good luck get together with his closest friends and his brother since he’s the only family member that we have here in North Carolina and he won’t be seeing them for approximately 3 years.  They challenged my hubs to do the #icebucketchallenge and this was the after results.



 And this was the final result

My hubs and his older brother

A special thanks to Ana Mora for taking from 
her time to bake these 4 Leches Cupcakes 
They were delicious 

Lets wish him all the luck and blessings in the world. 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy that I got to go to AIT with my husband, but I know if it's less than six months it's hard. Looks like y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete