One more day til Halloween! Am I excited??? Yes!!! This year I will celebrate it at my friend’s house.
I once saw a quote that said “Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s import and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if it don’t work out take another shot” And that’s what I use my instagram for. To capture every great moment I have experienced. If you follow me on instagram (@melinamillan) you’ll know what I’ve been doing, eating, drinking and loving lately.
My favorite shots (from left to right):
1. Lately I’ve been rediscovering my passion for wine. Let’s face it I’ve always loved it and I use to go wine tasting and wine lessons in Puerto Rico; but as of lately I just have been purchasing different types of wine (will post later my favorites).
2. I honestly can’t get enough of this girl. I met Julie in 2013 when we both started working at the same place and ever since we have been friends. She has been there for me since the hubs went to AIT. And I’m just too grateful for having her in my life.
3. I have not cooked a complete meal since the hubs left until last week that I had a craving for Tilapia and Pasta (and of course a glass of wine).
4. Although you cannot admire the color on this picture I had dark brown hair and I was planning on dying it black for the winter but instead I did a lighter honey color tone.
5. Isn’t she just a beauty; Knela is all ready for Halloween.
6. Homemade oatmeal cookies made by my coworker and dearest friend Barbara! This lady can bake!!!
Enjoy and follow me!