Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Veterans Day

I just wanted to take a moment to wish some of my family members, all those soldiers out there including my amazing husband a Happy Veterans Day.  For all those that have risked their life for the United States of America and beyond.  Not only do they deploy to go to war but they also deploy to help others. 
His first deployment he had such a baby face
  
Helping out after 2010 Haiti Earthquake 

I would have never thought that being married to my hubs was going to be a hard job.  It’s not easy when he has to be away from our home for months, praying every day that each of them return back safe, crying your heart out when he’s on a mission and you don’t know if he’s okay or not.  

 At the end I’m so happy that I get to call this man my husband, I’m glad that I get to tell him everyday how much I love him, he’s my sunshine, he’s my husband, he’s my soldier.  And I’m extremely happy of all that he has done.  I admire how much he loves his career and how hard he tries to continue to grow in what he does.



 Happy Veterans Day !!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute picture of the two of you! and Thank you for all that BOTH of you do!

    ReplyDelete