Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Letter To My Husband On His 33 Birthday

Dear J:

I might not say it as often or even show you but I really do love you with all my heart and soul.  When I prayed to God for what I considered a perfect husband in my life their He was making me fall in love with you.  

I just want you to know that I am extremely proud to call you my husband and I wouldn't change anything in my life.  God has a purpose in our marriage and I know soon you will be granted the desire to be a Father.  And when that moment comes you'll be the best Dad our miracle baby or babies will have.  

Although your birthday was yesterday I wanted to capture some moments of your special day before I even wrote this post.  So my darling I wish you once again the best birthday, tons of blessings, and may our Lord grant you each and every desire your heart has.  I love you for ever.  

Happy Birthday

P.S.  Here are some memories from your 33rd birthday!

Dinner at our favorite Sushi Restaurant 
Drinks for the night!!!
Birthday Cake
A special thanks for our new Italian Family.  They have been a true blessing in our lives ever since we moved here.  
Hubs gift from me!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment