Thursday, August 13, 2015

Our First IVF Consultation

(Taken from Pinterest)

For approximately two months now we’ve been having our IVF consultations via email.  Why? 

1.  The clinic is in Chez Republic and it’s approximately 8 hours driving distance from where we live.

2.  I have my 100% trust and faith in this clinic.  (All the ladies I’ve met with different diagnosis has gotten pregnant from their first IVF.  Now I know that every person is different my I never lose my faith).

So for starters our very own first IVF will be in December.  Thank God Tricare covers all my blood test and I spoke to my primary care doctor in our military clinic.  She made the referral for my blood tests (Hormone Level, STD’s, Hepatitis and HIV).  Because military clinics works in different ways hubs has to talk to his primary care doctor for his blood works plus a Semen Analysis. 

Because of my Hypothyroid Issues and my Polycystic Ovaries Syndrome (PCOS) unfortunately till this day I’m on CD42 and began medroxyprogesterone (Provera) on Tuesday.  Once I begin my cycle I’ll be doing my blood tests on CD2 and begin the birth control pills once my clinic notifies me.  Therefore I’ll be on BC pills beginning August until we start injections and all.  And I will continue taking my Metformin and Prenatal Vitamins. 

It feels so surreal to know that soon we will begin IVF. And I know that soon God will let the hubs and I have a baby of our own. Who knows maybe this time next year there could be three or even four of us! 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Awesome awesome news girl!! Big steps in the right direction!! Cannot wait to hear more about this!

    ReplyDelete