Monday, September 7, 2015

Our Third Anniversary

Today marks three years since I married the love of my life.  I still remember how crazy it was.  From traveling "for vacation" to "bring all your ID cards".  It was on a sunny Friday that we went to get "information" at the court house and ended up getting married.  I still remember how everyone would lecture me on how crazy we did things and how we didn't think things through.  

But if I had to do it all over again I would do it exactly the same with no sort of difference.  I married my best friend, my soul mate the man I prayed God for.  And we've been through some really interesting ups and downs but we've fought them together.  

There is nothing in this world that I would change from my marriage but there is one thing I pray for everyday and every night.  OUR MIRACLE BABY!!!

So baby Happy 3rd Anniversary and praying for a lifetime of anniversaries with you.  

Te Amo



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment