Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekend Recap

This weekend was dedicated to our humble apartment.  On Saturday after two weeks we finally unpacked everything and we are now settled in.  I will be posting pictures once I hang my frames and organize everything.  Hubs and I started on our first DIY project around the apartment and we picked to change the color of our stools.  Since they were black and all of our furniture is in a wood color finish we decided to paint them in a brownish/gold color.

Before/After

Then on Sunday we took the day to rest, go to the mall and then we called my dad via face time to sing him Happy Birthday.  And although it was yesterday and he knows how much I love him.  I just want to AGAIN wish him the most happiest and blessed birthday.  And though distance could not let me give him a huge hug I will soon be home and give him twice as many.  He is my first my love, my protector, my guide and the man I looked up to ever since I had sense of knowledge.  And when I decided to give marriage a try one more time I looked at all the qualities that my dad had towards my mom, his children and his parents and that’s what I wanted in a man.  Thank God I found him; and thank God for the best father any girl can have.

The tool cake since he's 
Contractor from my nephew

Making his wish


My Three Men 
(Dad, Nephew & the Hubs) 


Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Aww happy birthday to your dad!!! Hope you had an amazing weekend!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics of your dad & a happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete