Thursday, November 26, 2015

Give Thanks


This year I have so many things to give thanks for on this Thanksgiving Day.  There is nothing more pleasant to God than having a grateful heart. 

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." ~1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thank you God for my loving husband.
Thank you God for my amazing family.
Thank you God for my angels in Heaven.
Thank you God for my friends through distance.
Thank you God for the opportunity of traveling overseas.
Thank you God for the job opportunity here in Italy.
Thank you God for the amazing people I’ve met in Italy.
Thank you God for giving us the opportunity to afford our first IVF.
Thank you God for the friends I’ve made through this blog.
Thank you God for our unborn children.
Thank you God for the amazing people I’ve met through the ttc community.
Thank you God for teaching me that all we need is You.

May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving full of love and happiness.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment