Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hello November



Wow!!! This year has been flying literally.  Well let's say hello to November, the month I consider the Holiday Season.  Here are my goals for November in hopes to complete them all.

November Goals
1. Clean out the whole house.
2. Finish Christmas shopping.
3. Ship out presents for hubs family and mine.
4. Lose at least 10 lbs. before December
5. Print out our Christmas postcards and ship them out. (My current weight is 153.2 lbs and my goal is at least to weigh 140 praying for 130 hahaha but I was too lazy and now I just have November to complete me goal.)


6. Put up our Christmas Tree (When I use to live with my parents we would always put up our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving Day and I want to bring in this little tradition to our home since its the first time we will not be traveling for the seasons.)

Lets hope I can complete my November goals!!!

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans." ~Proverbs 16:3 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment