Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Carowinds

When it comes to weekends here in Ft. Bragg you have to try to make the best of it, since basically there is nothing much to do here.  On Saturday hubs and I went to pick up my highlander from maintenance and then went to the mall to look around, we got home early since he had to work a 24 hour shift from Sun 9am – Mon 9am.  And so my NC bff as I call her Julie invited me to an amusement park (Carowinds) in Charlotte, NC.  Sunday morning we drove approximately 3 hours which was totally worth it starting with the day; it was just beautiful the weather was perfect and ok, it’s not no Busch Gardens or Disney Amusement park but we had so much fun, we got on every ride.  I yelled on all the rides; now I can’t even talk.  Here’s a little recap:



This was on our way to the park!!!






 April wasn’t exactly the greatest month.  I recall me saying this was going to be our month and although I am still proud about my hubs promotion, I think I still carry a little bitterness inside with all of the things I’m going through at in this moment. But I’m praying May will be a better month.  I’m hoping we start our first IUI unless we decide to jump to Plan B which would be IVF.  I will also find out how are my Thyroid levels which I’m hoping that have lowered down since I’ve been on a strict diet and exercising every day.  And last but not least we are looking for a new apartment.  Hopefully I will be moving to a gated community by the end of June.


Happy Tuesday and enjoy the rest of the week!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I went to Carowinds when I lived in NC and loved it... but that was about 10 years or so ago! Looks like you had a great time.. good luck apartment hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ladies!! Looks like you had a fun weekend!! Hopefully the next month will be a better one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun day! Good luck with the apartment hunting and hope everything goes better for you next month! :)

    ReplyDelete