Friday, February 7, 2014

Day 7 | A Public Encouragement

Today’s #blogeverydayinFEB challenge is A Public Encouragement. The meaning of encouragement to me is having the power and correct words to give support and hope to someone.  This one was a little hard for me because although I have encouraged some of my close friends today I want to dedicate this post to my mother.


 Mom, you are the strongest woman I have ever met in my life.  Seeing the way you have suffered in silence the fact that grandma, grandpa & Titi Tata are not in this world anymore, the rejection of others, just because you may have given an advice or your words were interpreted the wrong way. I know at times you may think that you did not do a good job raising three women, or that maybe you could have done better.  Well let me tell you this:

Proverbs 31:26 She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. (you have given the best advices, and your love is felt everywhere)

Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. (you have help not only your daughters but your nieces and nephews.  Every time I talk to Jossie I feel the love she has for you and how she is grateful of everything you have done for her.)

Ephesians 6:2 Honor your father and mother (this is the first commandment with a promise)(Watching how you devoted yourself with grandma and grandpa every single day, how you loved them and respected them made me as a daughter admire you more.)

Mom, no you are not perfect I know you have done things in the past that you regret, but guess what:

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness (so therefore mamacita God has forgiven you, it is He the one and only to judge you and He doesn’t because he washed your sins away)

And remember in John 8:7 it says He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Mom, like I said you are not perfect but in my eyes you have been the perfect mother, the best friend I have ever had, my counselor, provider, protector and my first love.  And I want to be just like you.  Do not let anyone make you think otherwise.

I love you and you are the apple of my eye

 

 photo MelSignature_zps8dfc1870.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment