Friday, February 28, 2014

5 on Friday


[ONE] Season of Lent


Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of the Season of Lent. It is a season of penance, reflection, and fasting which prepares us for Christ's Resurrection on Easter Sunday, through which we attain redemption.  So I’m planning on eliminating Soda’s & Sugars (candy’s, cookies, cakes, etc.)

[TWO] Herbalife Diet Challenge


I have a lil confession, after my vacation, I’ve gained weight and I have to admit I do not feel comfortable in my skin. So, thanks to my friend I’m starting Herbalife to see how it works and I’m also including some exercise routine.  I said that I was going to be eating healthier but it has been so hard; this time I’m actually going to try.

[THREE] Cold Stone Creamery – Sweet Cream

International Delight has the Cold Stone Creamery – Sweet Cream and all I can say if you love coffee you need to try it.  I mean you don’t even need to add sugar, it’s so yummy!!!

[FOUR] Income Tax Depression
So for some reason I guess they took out th


e minimum on my salary and NOW I have to Pay boo hoo.  This lady right here will wait until April 14 to submit her income taxes thank you!!!


[FIVE] Road Trips


Can Spring/Summer get here already! I am so excited on some road trips on planning this year.  I am so ready to visit different states.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment