Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Let It Snow in Fayetteville

Hello again!!! Well yesterday there was a big chaos because it was going to snow in North Carolina (to be a little more specific Fayetteville, NC).  Story long short people say that last time it snowed here it was like 4 years ago.  So last night when it started snowing I was just like a little girl excited to watch snow.  And yes I've seen better, I was born and raised in New York.  But yesterday was something special it was snowing and I was going to watch it with my prince charming.  I made him go outside with me at 1am and well early in the morning we took a little more pictures.  

My fur baby getting ready to see the snow for the first time

They look the same lol

Isn't it beautiful

Taken from the balcony of my apartment

Our cars were covered yayyy

 She did not like the snow at all

Poor thing was shaking

 So this is the Snow Man we did :)

 photo MelSignature_zps8dfc1870.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment